I have been watching my Mom and Dad work with Mona Foundation every day and I want to help because Mona works to educate kids all over the world!
Can you join my fundraiser?
I want to read 100 books and raise $100! For every dollar I raise to help kids stay in school, I will read a book.
Please help me reach my goal AND practice reading!
Update: I've READ 13 books (so far):
1. Clifford Goes to the Doctor
2. Baby Monkey, Private Eye
3. Pigs Make Me Sneeze
4. There is a Bird on Your Head
5. Be Who You Are
6. I Want to Be a Doctor
7. Maisy's Field Day
8. SpongeBob Party Time
9. Danny and the Dinosaur and the New Puppy
10. Goodnight Gorilla
11. Can I Play Too?
12. A Busy Creature's Day Eating
13. Wolf in the Snow
We support grassroots initiatives that provide education to all children, increase opportunities for women and girls, and emphasize service to the community.
The schools that we support serve marginalized communities globally. They focus on academic excellence, fine arts and character education to develop capable, ethical, and altruistic leaders who contribute to the betterment of their families, communities, and ultimately their nation. In 2017 we supported the education of 258,000 students, teacher and parents in 18 projects in 10 countries.
We focus our support on these three areas:
- Access – We work with local organizations who know best how to meet the needs of their communities through providing access to education by building classrooms or providing scholarships.
- Empower Women & Girls – We believe that empowering women has multiplier effects and benefits all. Women spend 90% of their earned income on their family and directly impact the economic growth of their communities.
- Teacher Training – We emphasize and support teacher training to ensure a high quality of learning and commitment to service.
Visit our website to learn more.