20th Anniversary Celebration
Please come and join us for a night of music, comedy and inspiring stories as we celebrate Mona Foundation's 20th Anniversary the Paramount Theatre.
Thursday May 30, 2019, The Paramount Theatre, 911 Pine Street, Seattle. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. Purchase your ticket HERE
Hosted by: Rainn Wilson - Actor, Author and Philanthropist
- Michael Franti: musician, humanitarian, filmmaker, and activist. Franti believes that there is a great battle taking place in the world today between cynicism and optimism, so he made his most recent album, Stay Human Vol. II, his highest charting album to date, to remind himself - and anyone who’s listening - that there is still good in the world and that it is worth fighting for.
- Joel McHale: One of the most sought after comedians and actors in the industry known for his starring role on the hit comedy series Community, and The Soup. Joel was the host at the 2014 White House Correspondents' Association annual dinner, 2015 ESPY Awards, 43rd People's Choice Awards on January 18, and about to start his own show he Joel McHale Show With Joel McHale on Netflix.
- Lake Street Dive Rachael Price and Vilray, perform original works and revive forgotten gems of the jazz big bands and western swing ensembles.
- Chris Ballow of the Presidents of the United States of Americ
- Jack Lenz, Composer, Producer & Musical Director of The Toronto Diversity Youth Choir
- North Side Step Team
And featuring special guest speakers:
- Payam Akhavan is the former UN War Crimes Prosecutor at The Hague, Professor of International Law at McGill University, and Member of the International Court of Arbitration.
- Urvashi Sahni is Founder and Chief Executive of Study Hall Educational Foundation, Lucknow, India. She is a leading expert in school governance, curriculum reform and teacher training with a special focus on girls education and the use of technology in education.
Questions? Please contact Keith@monafoundation.org.
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.